Meet Our Naturopath
Naomi’s mantra is that health does not need to be complicated. A tweak here, a correction there, small gentle changes to consciously and consistently alter your health into obtaining more significant changes.
It is Naomi’s goal to ensure that you leave with a better understanding of your health and what is going on with it, than when you arrived. Naomi endeavours to involve you in your wellness journey every step of the way and strives to use evidence-based practices in addition to traditional naturopathic methods, to get you back to your version of wellness. Naomi will listen to you, guide you, work with you and occasionally, gently challenge you, to create a treatment plan that works for where you are in your life, right here and now.
Naomi is a firm believer in integrative health care and strives to incorporate the skills of other health care professionals to get the best results for you. Naomi may reache out to your General Practitioner as well as recommending other health services (psychology, counselling, physiotherapy, osteopathy, acupuncture, massage.) to hasten the resolution of your particular health condition, in as speedier manner as possible. Naomi can also recommend standard and functional laboratory testing where appropriate.
Naomi has a keen interest in supporting patients with thyroid gland disorders as well as anxiety and depression.
Naomi enjoys supporting women with hormonal disorders and menstrual irregularities as well as assisting men who are experiencing infertility and symptoms suggestive of ‘andropause’. Natural treatments for Gastrointestinal disorders and complaints are another area that Naomi enjoys working with as successful outcomes are common.
Qualifications, Awards & Memberships:
- Bachelor of Health Science-Naturopathy (BHSc), Endeavour College of Natural Medicine (2012)
- Bachelor of Health Science-Western Herbal Medicine (BHSc), Endeavour College of Natural Medicine (2011)
- Diploma of Remedial MassageAustralian College of Natural Medicine (2005)
- Award for Academic Excellence, Endeavour College of Natural Health (2012)
- Member of National Herbalists Association of Australia
- Working with Children Check
- First Aid Certificate.
Continuing Practitioner Education:
- Naturopathy in Mental Health
- Mentoring (2019 – 2020)
- Stool Analysis & Meet your Microbiome Masterclass (2019)
- International Congress on Complementary Medicine (2019)
- GIT masterclass (2018 – 2019)
- Restore Harmony in Female Hormonal Conditions: PMS, PCOS, Endometriosis, Fibroids and Menopause (2018)
- Solving Allergy and Reactivity: A Practical Program to Build Tolerance and Restore Health (2018)
- Australian Naturopathic Summit (2018)
- MINDD forum for Practitioners (2016)
- GAPS accreditation (2016)
- Fertility & Pregnancy conference (2015)
Book Here – Click Below ‘Next available’ to choose a practitioner and select a date
- For acupuncture, please book in with Peter.
- For physiotherapy, please book in with Johanna or Peter.
- For naturopathy, please book in with Naomi.